Saturday, October 18, 2014

My October Inspiration - by Keren Tamir



Keren here and I really can't believe its October already. The end of the year is just around the corner and I can't believe it will be soon 2015. It feels like it was just yesterday when the millennium started and now we are well into it!!

With our world the way it is nowadays, I felt I needed to create a piece of art that sends some love and peace energy to the world. I painted this "Free Spirit" Peace girl on a A4 water-colour paper pad and used watercolors and Blue Fern Studios Chipboard to bring her to life.

Peace


The Blue Fern Studios Ginger's Poppies were embossed in both Gold and Copper embossing powders. I cut them up into separate pieces to embellish the girl's hair.


The word peace, from the good vibes chipboard set, was simply painted in gold acrylic paint.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

Sweet Treasures

For my second project this month I created a layout using the Montage Collection and some bits and pieces from the Blue Fern Garden Collection.


I framed the photo in one of the graduated squares after adding lots of layers. The background is from the Montage collection- Calling Cards paper.


I also used the word Sweet from the Arrow word set and the wild flourish bundle.



Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios Blog!!
Have a wonderful day!

Keren

1 comment: